HONOLULU (KHON2) — At the University of Hawaii at Manoa, students began moving into on-campus housing on Aug. 17.
Students are only allowed to move in during their designated time, and can bring up to two helpers.
Everyone must be screened before being allowed in, and they all must wear a face covering as well as practice social distancing.
Student housing capacity has been reduced by about 30% due to the pandemic.
UH’s fall semester begins on Aug. 24, with most classes online.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hilo domestic dispute turns deadly after officer involved shooting
- Newsfeed Now: 1 suspect in Austin mass shooting in custody, another at large; Principal goes viral for serenading graduating seniors
- Trade winds continue through week
- 40-year-old visitor rescued from Maui waters after attempting to save son
- As Hawaii heads into drier conditions, what can residents do to protect home, family from wildfires?