HONOLULU (KHON2) — At the University of Hawaii at Manoa, students began moving into on-campus housing on Aug. 17.
Students are only allowed to move in during their designated time, and can bring up to two helpers.
Everyone must be screened before being allowed in, and they all must wear a face covering as well as practice social distancing.
Student housing capacity has been reduced by about 30% due to the pandemic.
UH’s fall semester begins on Aug. 24, with most classes online.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- What’s the fastest fast food drive-thru? It isn’t Chick-fil-A
- Person missing after possible shark attack at California beach
- 300,000 electric skateboards recalled after multiple deaths reported
- Supreme Court opens term with case on prison terms for drug offenders
- Virginia mother killed by tire while driving with husband, 5 children