HONOLULU (KHON2) — United Airlines announced that it will resume flights on nearly 30 international routes in September.
These routes include Asia, Australia, India, Israel, Latin America, Mexico, Caribbean, and Hawaii.
The company says that it intends to fly 37 percent of its schedule in September.
Domestically, United intends to fly 40 percent of its schedule. The company plans to add more than 40 daily flights on 48 routes to locations including Austin, Texas; Colorado Springs, Colorado; and Santa Barbara, California.
The airline adds that it plans to resume service between the U.S. mainland and Hilo and Kauai and increase flying to Honolulu, Kona and Maui.
United is also extending its waiver of change fees and award redeposit fees for reservations through August 31.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- One to two sharks seen feeding at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki
- Coronavirus: one death, 98 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 27
- Man dead after shooting on Hakimo Road
- Son turns father’s Hawaii WWII memories into historical book
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders