HONOLULU (KHON2) — After 14 years at Pier 38, Uncle’s Fish Market and Grill has closed its doors.
The popular restaurant, known for its poke tower and fish and chips had been closed because of the pandemic but permanently shut down recently due to financial challenges.
Owner Bruce Johnson tells KHON2 all 35 employees have been transferred to the Pearlridge location which will remain open.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Student heckled while speaking about grandmother’s COVID death now has reason to celebrate
- Biden makes pitch to raise taxes on corporations, wealthiest people
- Financial Assistance Available for Lessees on Hawaiian Home Lands
- AAA Hawaii: Honolulu Average Gas Price Drops Below $4
- State Creates New Ads to Address Teen Vaping