HONOLULU (KHON2) — Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 recently? If so, the University of Hawaii needs your help in a clinical trial that could help thousands.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Plus, you’ll be compensated for your work.
Dr. Cecilia Shikuma, Professor of Medicine and Lead Investigator from UH’s John A. Burns School of Medicine, joined us this morning on Wake Up 2day to explain how you can get involved.
For more information, you can call (808) 692-1335, email email@example.com or click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Medicare Plan Differences & Deadlines
- Leilehua and UH-Hilo alum Brendan Sagara named co-pitching coach for Texas Rangers
- TheBus confirms one of its operators tested positive for COVID-19
- Consumer Alert: FTC reports consumers lost $117 million to social media scams in first half of 2020
- Light winds, with unsettled weather to prevail this week