HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ten UH marching band students will be taking the national spotlight virtually.
They’ll be among 1,500 students from 200 bands across the nation performing in the virtual halftime show of the 2021 College Football Playoff National Championship Game on Jan. 11.
The group will perform Beyonce’s End of Time.
This is a silver lining for the students after the UH marching band was sidelined this season due to the pandemic.
The game will air on ESPN with number one Alabama playing number three Ohio state.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- UH beach volleyball splits doubleheader with Cal Poly
- Winds remain light but to strengthen
- Hawaii one step closer to vaccine exemption for travelers
- Kahala Hotel & Resort on lockdown after shots fired, suspect barricaded in hotel room
- American Ninja Warrior Jimmy Choi deals with Parkinson’s through strength