HONOLULU (KHON2) — The owner of Town restaurant announced that the Kaimuki eatery will close its doors permanently.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Announced with a heavy heart, the owner said revealed that the last night for dinner will be on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Restaurateur Ed Kenney opened Town about 16 years ago in 2005.
But he says there are endless ‘pasta-bilities.’
The Town Tartar is available at his other restaurant Mahina and Sons. There will also be possible pop-up pasta events across the street at his Kaimuki Superette. Kenney also runs Mud Hen Water on Waialae Avenue in Kaimuki.
Kenney’s father, who passed away in 2018, was a singer on Broadway in New York City in the 1950s and 1960s.
Town is located at 3435 Waialae Avenue. For more information about the restaurant, you can call (808) 735-5900. The restaurant is open from Tuesday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Big Island police searching for armed suspect following domestic dispute in Puna
- Rainbow Wahine Volleyball welcomes limited fans to SimpliFi Arena this weekend for two Big West matches
- Firefighters rescue Hawaiian Cement employee from atop a 10-story silo in Kapolei
- Kauai firefighters respond to fire flare-ups caused by 40-acre blaze in Anahola
- Halloween Mummies & Pumpkin Pie Tart How To