HONOLULU (KHON2) — The owner of Town restaurant announced that the Kaimuki eatery will close its doors permanently.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Announced with a heavy heart, the owner said revealed that the last night for dinner will be on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Restaurateur Ed Kenney opened Town about 16 years ago in 2005.
But he says there are endless ‘pasta-bilities.’
The Town Tartar is available at his other restaurant Mahina and Sons. There will also be possible pop-up pasta events across the street at his Kaimuki Superette. Kenney also runs Mud Hen Water on Waialae Avenue in Kaimuki.
Kenney’s father, who passed away in 2018, was a singer on Broadway in New York City in the 1950s and 1960s.
Town is located at 3435 Waialae Avenue. For more information about the restaurant, you can call (808) 735-5900. The restaurant is open from Tuesday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Roads, services closed due to Kona low impacts
- Greene moves to force vote on impeaching Mayorkas after House shelves first attempt
- Mililani High School opens Trojan Trading Post for work-based learning
- Florida driver arrested after street race ended with Corvette ripped apart
- Life expectancy rises, but still trails pre-COVID level