HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Queen’s Medical Center is removing its screening triage tent outside its Punchbowl location.
The hospital will still be screening patients but with fewer people needing the service, operations have moved indoors.
Since the tent was put up on March 12 about a thousand people were screened there.
A triage tent will remain up at Queen’s West Oahu.
- Kiss says farewell to live touring, set to be first US band to go virtual with digital avatars
- Here’s why Michigan orchards are leaving apples on trees
- DeSantis seeks to regain lost ground in high-stakes Alabama debate
- Trump defense points to bankers as proof business dealings had ‘no victim’
- Crash in Maili leaves two children and two adults in serious condition