HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Queen’s Medical Center is removing its screening triage tent outside its Punchbowl location.
The hospital will still be screening patients but with fewer people needing the service, operations have moved indoors.
Since the tent was put up on March 12 about a thousand people were screened there.
A triage tent will remain up at Queen’s West Oahu.
- ENV will conduct a smoke test on a portion of the wastewater collection system in Kaneohe
- Haitian migrants brought over from Del Rio, Texas being released to El Paso shelter
- Sept. 24: Fall sports season begins today; A new mural pops up honoring the late Congresswoman Patsy Mink
- Passing clouds and showers are expected this weekend
- Wedding industry workers rally at State Capitol to bring weddings back amid mandates