HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Coast Guard Cutter Juniper arrived on Oahu Saturday morning.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
It was on a year-long maintenance session in Baltimore.
During the work, and the trip to Hawaii, strict coronavirus guidelines were followed.
It was homeported in Newport, Rhode Island, for over 24 years.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Critical Kaukonahua Road collision turns fatal
- Annual Lions Club eyeglass drive continues to help those in need
- No tsunami threat to Hawaii after 7.3 magnitude earthquake hits South Shetland Islands
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Kamehameha Hwy is closed in both directions near Gunstock Ranch due to a fallen tree and electrical power lines
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship