HONOLULU (KHON2) — T-Mobile launched a project that aims to bring free internet to millions of student households nationwide.
The company announced that it’s partnering with school districts across the country to provide this service.
Project 10Million gives eligible households 100GB of data per year and a FREE mobile hotspot for 5 years.
Participating school districts have the option to apply the value of the free program, up to $500/year per student, towards additional data plans based on student needs.
For more information about Project 10Million, or to sign up a school district for the program, go to t-mobile.com/p10m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaiian Telcom power failure caused TV service outage on Oahu
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Several Hawaii Island beach parks closed as precautionary measure
- Hawaii health officials report 6 cases of COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’