HONOLULU (KHON2) — T-Mobile launched a project that aims to bring free internet to millions of student households nationwide.
The company announced that it’s partnering with school districts across the country to provide this service.
Project 10Million gives eligible households 100GB of data per year and a FREE mobile hotspot for 5 years.
Participating school districts have the option to apply the value of the free program, up to $500/year per student, towards additional data plans based on student needs.
For more information about Project 10Million, or to sign up a school district for the program, go to t-mobile.com/p10m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: International Poke Day
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- President Trump to update on national coronavirus testing plan
- HPD investigating an apparent early-morning stabbing in Mapunapuna
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver