HONOLULU (KHON) — T-Mobile announced 27 more layoffs today at two Honolulu locations: 3375 Koapaka Street and 745 Fort Street. The layoffs include one manager and 26 specialists.
In June, 4 employees were laid off in Waipahu and Honolulu locations.
The layoffs are permanent, and none of the employees were part of a union.
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers