HONOLULU (KHON) — T-Mobile announced 27 more layoffs today at two Honolulu locations: 3375 Koapaka Street and 745 Fort Street. The layoffs include one manager and 26 specialists.
In June, 4 employees were laid off in Waipahu and Honolulu locations.
The layoffs are permanent, and none of the employees were part of a union.
- Donating to help women get abortions is a First Amendment right – protected by Supreme Court precedents
- Flying in extreme heat: When is it too hot for takeoff?
- NY overhauls handgun rules in wake of Supreme Court ruling, bans firearms in ‘sensitive places’
- SEE IT: ‘Vintage’ Burger King restaurant found behind wall at Delaware mall
- What’s going on with RadioShack’s Twitter account?