HONOLULU (KHON2) — Wednesday is the first day of surge testing on Oahu where federal, state and county partners hope to test 5,000 people each day over the next 12 days.
This testing is free of charge and pain free.
The Surgeon General and Honolulu Mayor discussed the first day of surge testing on Oahu in a Press Conference, Wednesday.
For more information and to make a reservation, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed