HONOLULU (KHON2) — Keeping a positive attitude during this pandemic can be very tough especially with social distancing, working from home and being isolated from friends and family.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It can definitely take a toll on your mental health. Dr. Hannah Preston-Pita, CEO of the Big Island Substance Abuse Council, joined Wake Up 2day with some tips for staying connected.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Police investigate attempted murder near Hawaiian Ocean View Estates
- Heavy rain possible for the islands through Thursday
- Kaimuki Christmas Parade canceled amid coronavirus pandemic
- Flood advisory issued for Oahu
- Howl-O-Ween Virtual Pet Adoption for Hawaiian Humane Society