HONOLULU (KHON2) — Keeping a positive attitude during this pandemic can be very tough especially with social distancing, working from home and being isolated from friends and family.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It can definitely take a toll on your mental health. Dr. Hannah Preston-Pita, CEO of the Big Island Substance Abuse Council, joined Wake Up 2day with some tips for staying connected.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaii reports 70 Coronavirus cases, no new deaths
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- UH men’s volleyball ranked No. 1 for seventh straight week as Parapunov and Voss earn weekly BWC honors
- 1 dead, officer injured in shooting at Knoxville, TN high school