HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state legislature will go back into session later this month.
Among the priorities, balancing the budget in the face of drastically declining tax revenues but with hundreds of millions in federal COVID-19 related money to spend.
Police-related reform is also on the table. This includes a bill requiring county police departments to disclose the identities of officers who are suspended or fired.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Pearl Haven Offers Hope & Healing to End sex trafficking
- Man driving stolen vehicle arrested on 7 charges after fatal crash in Waiehu
- Hank Azaria on decision to stop voicing Apu on The Simpsons: ‘Let’s let people quite literally speak for themselves’
- Get Dirty: DIY Mother’s Day Planter
- Kamalei Correa signs with Kansas City Chiefs