HONOLULU (KHON2) — If you’re looking for made-in-Hawaii products, you’ll be able to find it all in one place.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The state has launched Buy Hawaii, Give Aloha.
It is a new website that features local businesses and their products.
You’ll be able to find clothes, beauty products, food and local snacks.
The goal is to help struggling local businesses during this pandemic.
The website is buy.hawaii.gov
The Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT) launched this website.
DBEDT also worked with Resource Partner INNOVATE Hawaii and Hyperspective to make public service announcement videos to encourage people to buy things that are made in Hawaii.
Companies must have at least 75% of their total product offerings on their website made in Hawaii to be eligible.
Businesses can fill out an application online at https://invest.hawaii.gov/buy-hawaii/how-to-get-listed/.
Restaurants and farm delivery services may also apply to be listed.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election
- Mayors want inter-island travelers tested after arrival, but admit there aren’t enough tests
- Student sexually assaulted at UH Manoa’s Frear Hall