HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state is expanding assistance to help families and child care providers.
The Department of Human Services announced Tuesday it’s expanding eligibility for its Child Care Connection Hawaii subsidies.
It will allow for more money to be available to families accessing child care as well as child care providers.
For information on emergency child care for essential workers, click here.
Those who need assistance or child care can contact PATCH Hawaii by visiting PATCHHawaii.org or click here to contact Child Care Connection Hawaii offices.
- Hall of Fame linebacker Mike Singletary relishes in coaching at Hula Bowl in what could be final game ever played at Aloha Stadium
- Tony Roma’s reopens as TR Fire Grill Waikiki
- ChefZone Has Everything For the Big Game
- Authorities searching for Makena State Park vandals on Maui
- Kalawao County residents receive first round of COVID-19 vaccines