HONOLULU (KHON2) — In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, many businesses are stepping up efforts to keep it from spreading.
That includes Starbucks.
In a memo to its workers, the coffee giant is instructing them to clean their shops more often.
Employees were told to regularly sanitize door handles, chairs, tables and coffee bars, and to wash their hands frequently.
Customers are also restricted from bringing their own cups into cafes for refills.
- Increasing showers and winds this work week
- Protests across the nation push Target to scale back store hours, close locations
- New Maui County directive expedites permits for business repairs, renovations impacted by COVID-19
- American Sign Language interpreters provide access to information during COVID-19
- Waikiki man arrested during a protest on Kalakaua Avenue