HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s a big day for a lot of families because Monday is the first day of school for many students – online!
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Distance learning will involve setting up a work station – involving computers and loading software. That’s new for a lot of students and parents.
That’s where “The Ohana Help Desk” comes in.
It provides support for families of public school students who are having issues connecting to the DOE system from home.
It will also help with security issues and software updates.
The DOE says, it’s the nation’s first statewide help desk for a school district.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Big West announces women’s basketball schedules
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- More options open up for O’ahu residents looking to renew their driver license
- Support Domestic Violence Action Center
- Energy Innovation: Schedule Your Consult Today