HONOLULU (KHON2) — We’re talking about the NBA bubble life.
Basically, the pros are trying to continue with their season in Florida where they’ve all gathered because of the pandemic.
Since they couldn’t bring all of their belongings down there, they had to be selective.
For example, Lebron James reportedly did not bring his personal chef or personal masseuse.
According to ESPN, Meyers Leonard of the Miami Heat, did bring his go-to snack, his level protein bars.
Goran Dragic brought his good-luck charm: a wooden cross necklace.
Myles Turner from the Indiana Pacers didn’t bring any food, but he did bring a lot of hot sauce and his Star Wars Legos.
Latest on KHON2
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box