HONOLULU (KHON2) — The pandemic continues to impact the world of sports, this time, The Big West Conference.
It announced the suspension of the upcoming fall sports calendar.
Meaning, no rainbow wahine volleyball or soccer in 2020
The scheduled winter sports, like men’s and women’s basketball are unaffected and remains scheduled to start in November.
Women’s soccer along with cross-country are among the programs that are currently suspended.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Honolulu mayor honors the ‘headset heroes’ during National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week
- Consumer Alert: Officials warn of rise in ransomware computer attacks
- Hawaii HR company says some employers are looking to hire during pandemic
- ‘It was horrific’: Sailor’s death at the Kahala Hotel and Resort stirs emotions
- Hawaii’s Safe Travels vaccine card announcement expected by end of week