HONOLULU (KHON2) — There may not be a whole lot of guests in Waikiki but there is still certainly plenty of aloha.
There’s about 30 floors worth to be precise.
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki strategically lit up to spell out the word Aloha.
A total of 54 rooms were fully lit up.
The Hyatt started sharing the Aloha last Tuesday.
They plan to keep sharing it through their lit up rooms indefinitely.
The Marriott has their empty rooms lit up in the shape of a heart.
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Local bakeries say Thanksgiving sales are proving to be busier than previous years
- Here’s how NYE will look different to ring in 2021