HONOLULU (KHON2) — There may not be a whole lot of guests in Waikiki but there is still certainly plenty of aloha.
There’s about 30 floors worth to be precise.
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki strategically lit up to spell out the word Aloha.
A total of 54 rooms were fully lit up.
The Hyatt started sharing the Aloha last Tuesday.
They plan to keep sharing it through their lit up rooms indefinitely.
The Marriott has their empty rooms lit up in the shape of a heart.
- Biles is back! Simone set to return to competition for balance beam final
- Nine months after suffering torn ACL, Hawaii’s Eugene Ford is ‘fired up’ ahead of season opener at UCLA in three weeks
- HSTA holds news conference in response to state’s back-to-school safety plan
- Roosevelt graduate, athlete excited to represent US for karate’s debut in Olympics
- ‘Bows assistant Moeakiola leaves program, veteran coach and former UH defensive back Kim McCloud will serve as interim cornerbacks coach