HONOLULU (KHON2) — There may not be a whole lot of guests in Waikiki but there is still certainly plenty of aloha.
There’s about 30 floors worth to be precise.
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki strategically lit up to spell out the word Aloha.
A total of 54 rooms were fully lit up.
The Hyatt started sharing the Aloha last Tuesday.
They plan to keep sharing it through their lit up rooms indefinitely.
The Marriott has their empty rooms lit up in the shape of a heart.
- Enhanced shower activity through early Thursday
- Businesses prepare to follow new rules for reopening on Thursday
- Air ventilation in the classroom is a concern for returning to campus
- A look back at the beginning of Aloha Festivals
- Police searching for suspect involved in robbery of Domino’s delivery driver