HONOLULU (KHON2) — Our kupuna continue to be greatly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Impacts are being felt at our own senior fall prevention program here in Hawaii.
Stan Michaels, senior fall prevention specialist at the Hawaii DOH EMS Injury Prevention Branch, joined Wake Up 2day with details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Windward showers set to increase this weekend
- Summer keiki programs plentiful in Honolulu, but demand is high
- Las Vegas businesses prepare for more Hawaii visitors ahead of full capacity reopening date
- Wyllie Street, Coelho Way closed due to police investigation, 1 dead after officer-involved shooting
- Aloha Authentic: Kīlauea, Hawaii’s most active volcano