HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii’s economy continues to struggle with no new pre-testing travel date announced.
This, as COVID-19 cases continue to be in the double digits. So what’s being done to help on the national level? Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, joined Wake Up 2day with the details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at UH
- Former UH basketball star, Heat assistant Anthony Carter headed to NBA Finals as Miami claims Eastern Conference Championship