HONOLULU (KHON2) — Saint Louis School extends spring break for one week due to the developments on the novel coronavirus pandemic
The break started March 16 and will end March 27.
All school activities, including athletic and extracurricular practices and competitions, are canceled during this time.
Classes start on March 30 for all grades.
Saint Louis’ teachers on break for this week will return to work March 23.
The school is preparing for the possibility of online classes should the ongoing crisis require closure of the campus.
School administrators will be in contact with parents and students to provide additional updates.
Founded in 1846, Saint Louis School is Hawaii’s only all-boys school for K-12.
- Breezy trades will persist Wednesday, then lower to moderate levels Thursday
- Heavy traffic near H-1/H-2 merge after semi-truck loses load
- Rainbow Wahine Softball opens regular season with three game series against nationally ranked Washington
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars
- Social Scene: Who’s more loyal?