HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ruth’s Chris Steak House has notified the state labor department that it has closed its location in Lahaina, Maui.
It’s part of the restaurant’s partial closing of operations in Hawaii.
Ruth’s Chris said the pandemic posed a grave challenge to its business.
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’