HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ukulele virtuoso Roy Sakuma and his wife Kathy are handing over the reigns of producing Ukulele Festival Hawaii after 50 years of fulfilling their dreams.
Are you ready for hurricane season, find local resources and preparation advice here.
The new producers of the Ukelele Festival Hawaii will be Craig Chee and Sarah Maisel. Chee grew up on Oahu.
The 51st annual Ukulele Festival be done virtually on July 18, 2021.
The 2022 festival will be held at Kapiolani Park.
- AAA Hawaii: Honolulu Average Gas Price Drops Below $4
- State Creates New Ads to Address Teen Vaping
- Take2: Artists of Hawaii Now Exhibit at the Honolulu Museum of Art
- Groundbreaking ceremony for new affordable senior apartments project is being held in downtown Honolulu
- Hawaii reports 588 COVID cases, 8 new deaths