HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ukulele virtuoso Roy Sakuma and his wife Kathy are handing over the reigns of producing Ukulele Festival Hawaii after 50 years of fulfilling their dreams.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
The new producers of the Ukelele Festival Hawaii will be Craig Chee and Sarah Maisel. Chee grew up on Oahu.
The 51st annual Ukulele Festival be done virtually on July 18, 2021.
The 2022 festival will be held at Kapiolani Park.
- Social Scene: Singing tiger
- White House COVID-19 response team to hold briefing as US approval of J&J vaccine nears
- LIVE: House expected to approve $1.9T virus relief bill
- Proposal to raise Hawaii’s minimum wage to $12 remains alive
- ‘All I really wanted is to just be able to walk’ DOE green lights limited graduation ceremonies