HONOLULU (KHON2) — Some restaurant and retail workers impacted by Oahu’s second stay at home order got a little help on Aug. 29.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
About 500 food boxes were distributed to restaurant and retail workers from the new Our Kakaako Neighborhood and Ward Village.
The boxes were picked up at the former Bank of Hawaii Ward Avenue location.
They contained mainly local produce and were provided by local food distributor ham produce & seafood.
The event was a partnership between Hawaii Ag & Culinary Alliance, Our Kakaako and Ward Village.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Freedom Caucus issues series of demands on year-end legislation in ‘Policy Festivus’
- There’s something for everyone at the Hawaiʻi Holiday Craft & Gift Fair
- What it takes for the 39th Eddie to take place
- ‘Home Alone,’ ‘Seinfeld’ actor diagnosed with cancer, family says
- What to watch in the battle over Trump’s trial calendar