LĪHU‘E — Another Kaua’i resident has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Kaua‘i District Health Office.
Kaua’i District Health reports that the source of infection is believed to be travel-related. The female resident has been in isolation since her return to Kaua’i, officials say.
A contact tracing investigation by the Department of Health has been conducted and possible close contacts have been directed to quarantine.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 5 missing, exploited children recovered during joint operation
- Oahu family files civil liberties lawsuit against City and HPD
- 28th Annual Hawaii’s Woodshow is a go with social distancing
- Big Island’s aggressive testing leading to high case count
- Halloween gatherings in Waikiki are discouraged