HONOLULU (KHON2) — Several employees at a popular ramen production facility have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Maruchan facility in Virginia confirmed seven of its workers tested positive and are now self-isolating at home.
A spokesperson for Maruchan says the facility has since undergone a deep cleaning, and the plant is back in business.
The company says it will work with health officials to ensure the health and safety of its employees and products.
- North shore accident leads to road closure Sunday morning
- Hilo woman arrested after allegedly hitting police vehicle
- Post Game Notes: Hawaii’s Darius Musasau ties career high with 14 tackles, reaches double digits for fifth time this season in win over Nevada
- Coronavirus: 4 deaths, 57 new COVID-19 cases on Nov. 29
- Tua Tagovailoa ruled out against New York Jets with thumb injury