HONOLULU (KHON2) — Raising Cane’s opened its fourth location on Oahu on Nov. 23 at the Ala Moana Center food court.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
The restaurant chain’s chicken fingers, Texas toast and secret sauce are now available to locals and visitors alike.
It also provides jobs to 50 new employees.
To ensure safety, there will be plexi-glass separating workers and customers, employees will be wearing PPE, and ongoing sanitation measures are in place.
Raising Cane’s Ala Moana will be open every day from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident