HONOLULU (KHON2) — Starting June 3, patients at the Queen’s Medical Center facilities can start having visitors.
Queen’s will begin easing restrictions at its four hospitals allowing one visitor per patient per day.
Visitors must undergo a temperature check and health screening first, wear a mask, and follow social distancing requirements.
Visiting hours will be from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Patients who are under investigation for COVID-19 will not be allowed any visitors.
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed
- Need a recipe to cook up this Fourth of July? Foodland Farms offers tips!
- California enters July 4 weekend with many beaches closed
- Seniors moved into a new affordable housing complex in Kahului