HONOLULU (KHON2) — In light of the governor’s stay-at-home order, Prince Resorts Hawaii has chosen to temporarily close three hotels and three golf courses.
The hotels are the Prince Waikiki, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, and the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. For the golf courses, the Hawaii Prince Golf Club, Mauna Kea Golf Course, and the Hapuna Golf Course.
This came into effect on Saturday, March 28 and will last until Thursday, April 30.
Hotel officials say that customers can refer to the individual hotel and golf course websites for more updates.
- Restaurants making plans for outdoor dining areas
- Plant nurseries struggle during pandemic
- Sacred Hearts Academy Honor Choir sings You Raise Me Up
- Sounds of Aloha musical Memorial Day tribute
- Police investigate Windward Oahu death