HONOLULU (KHON2) — Health officials keep reiterating the importance of handwashing amid this coronavirus outbreak.
And a Pre-K teacher in the Miami-Dade County public school district got creative in teaching her students just how important it is.
The teacher’s experiment involved just water, pepper and soap.
The pepper represented the virus, and it easily stuck to students’ fingers.
But when soap was added the pepper quickly spread out.
The video quickly went viral garnering over 133,000 views in just three days.
- Hawaii HR company says some employers are looking to hire during pandemic
- ‘It was horrific’: Sailor’s death at the Kahala Hotel and Resort stirs emotions
- Hawaii’s Safe Travels vaccine card announcement expected by end of week
- Honolulu Police Commission plans to hire consulting firm to replace Chief Ballard
- Samuta Avea returning to UH men’s basketball program after opting out of 2020-2021 season