HONOLULU (KHON2) — With two days until the state’s pre-travel test program begins, Hawaii continues to flatten the COVID-19 curve.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The positivity rate was 2.3 percent on Sunday.
What are the new developments as tourists get ready to arrive?
Lt. Gov. Josh Green joined Wake Up 2day with the latest on the numbers and partnerships for travel. He also answered viewer questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- DOH confirms traveler tested positive for COVID-19 coming into Honolulu
- DLIR begins offering Federal-State Extended Benefits
- Tony Roma’s last Hawaii restaurant to close permanently on Oct. 28
- How Kalawao County on Molokai managed to stay COVID-19 free
- Japan added to state’s pre-travel testing program, but Japan still has it’s own restrictions