HONOLULU (KHON2) — The city’s Farm to Car program is back to meet the demand for local produce.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The program provides Oahu residents with fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs and other produce from local farmers.
Every week from Sept. 26 through December, people can pre-order their produce online from over 22 participating local farmers and food producers. Then, their order will be brought to their vehicle on a Saturday at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center.
Farm to Car is a partnership between the city and the Hawaii Farm Bureau.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae
- Social Scene: Strange lights
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week