HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Pomaikai Ballrooms located at the Dole Cannery on Oahu have closed as of July 6.
The company said because of the pandemic and restrictions will be lifted, they can not longer continue doing business.
Anyone that had a booking at the Pomaikai Ballrooms will get a full refund of any security deposits.
The staff will get employment assistance and help finding other opportunities.
The venue opened in 2013.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers