LAIE, Hawaii (KHON2) — The Polynesian Cultural Center is getting ready to welcome back guests.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
After being closed since last spring, PCC will reopen its doors starting January 18.
During this initial reopening phase, the center will be open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays through Saturdays from 4 p.m.
And the Hukilau Marketplace will be open from noon to 7:30 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays.
All high touch places will be regularly sanitized, and hand sanitizing stations will be installed.
Interaction with guests will also be limited.
For information on how to make reservations, visit www.polynesia.com, or call (800) 367-7060. In Hawaii, call (808) 293-3333.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- An increase in showers expected statewide
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- California governor expected to lift stay-at-home order Monday
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl