HONOLULU (KHON) — Pearlridge Center announced that it is closed as of today, March 23rd, at 11:00 a.m.
The statement announcing its closure is as follows:
“In recognition of the need to address the spread of COVID-19, Pearlridge Center will be closed until further notice, effective today at 11 a.m.
Exceptions include restaurants with carry-out and/or delivery services with exterior-facing entrances that may remain open offering essential goods and services to the community. Additional exceptions include healthcare, grocery stores and banks with exterior entrances.
Pearlridge Center’s top priority is protecting the health and safety of its guests, retailers and employees.
Updates will be posted to its social media pages and stories. Please follow @Pearlridge on Facebook or Instagram for more information. Pearlridge Center brings people together and will continue to do so in the future.”
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Biden inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp
- Social Scene: Drew Brees and Tom Brady
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check