HONOLULU (KHON2) — In honor of grandparents day, kupuna at the Palolo Chinese Home got some video conferencing computers.
Are you ready for hurricane season, find local resources and preparation advice here.
This was a donation from Wayne Parsons Law Office in Honolulu.
The devices will help kupuna connect with their loved ones.
Both residents of the home and the senior day care program will have access to the units.
The law office did it in the spirit of a national outreach event known as the Injury Board Day of Action.
- ‘Countdown to New Year’s Eve 2022,’ best party will be in Las Vegas
- Looking Forward: Year of change leads to year of hope
- Looking Back: Donny Osmond was ready to put 2020 behind him
- Looking Back: Penn & Teller were already planning for 2022
- Consumer Alert: Giving Tuesday presents opportunity for scammers to pose as nonprofits