HONOLULU (KHON2) – The Palolo Chinese Home received confirmation that a non-direct food service worker tested positive for COVID-19 on August 1.
According to Palolo Chinese Home, this individual has no contact with residents, and the virus was contracted outside of the facility.
The employee is being quarantined, as well as those who may have been in close contact with this employee.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box