HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kaelepulu Elementary School principal announced that one person in their ‘school community’ tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, March 29.
KHON was able to get confirmation from the Hawaii Department of Education, who said that this notification did go out.
In a letter sent to school ohana, Principal Dr. Cherilyn Inouye wrote, “all notifications about this case to those who might be potentially impacted will be done by the Hawaii Department of Health.”
No other details regarding this individual were disclosed.
- Environmental groups say personal protective equipment winding up in ocean
- Oahu bars get reopening date
- Sunshine and trade winds for the islands through next week
- DOH encouraging return to doctor’s offices, what changes you may see
- City’s food assistance program for recently unemployed to cap off on June 9