HONOLULU (KHON2) — Officials say they’re working on having the City Card deadline to be extended to Jan. 31.
Are you ready for hurricane season, find local resources and preparation advice here
The $500 on the card is currently scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m. Dec. 29. It was previously scheduled to expire on Dec. 27.
More than 2,300 of the 3,700 cards have been activated with about a million dollars spent.
The cards can be used at grocery stores and convenience stores on Oahu. To use the card, it must first be activated.
To activate a card, visit oneoahu.org/city-card or call the activation hotline at 1-877-827-7727 or 1-800-342-7374 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hawaii time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- BBB warns: Don’t fall for credit card scams this holiday
- Spotify Wrapped, Apple Replay now available: How to see your top songs, artists
- Cheney: McCarthy went to Mar-a-Lago after Jan. 6 because Trump was ‘not eating’
- ‘Die Hard’ to return to theaters for Christmas
- 3 generation family on Maui in need of laulima