HONOLULU (KHON2) — Officials say they’re working on having the City Card deadline to be extended to Jan. 31.
Are you ready for hurricane season, find local resources and preparation advice here.
The $500 on the card is currently scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m. Dec. 29. It was previously scheduled to expire on Dec. 27.
More than 2,300 of the 3,700 cards have been activated with about a million dollars spent.
The cards can be used at grocery stores and convenience stores on Oahu. To use the card, it must first be activated.
To activate a card, visit oneoahu.org/city-card or call the activation hotline at 1-877-827-7727 or 1-800-342-7374 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hawaii time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- CrimeStoppers Honolulu Fundraiser
- US lawmakers seek answers as scammers continue to target seniors
- Hawaii’s Kitchen at ChefZone: Y. Hata & Co. Smoked Ham and Asparagus Gratinee & Chocolate Souffle
- Honolulu Police Commission Seeks Public Input on HPD Chief Selection
- CDC advisory panel backs COVID-19 booster shots for high-risk adults