HONOLULU (KHON2) — Officials say they’re working on having the City Card deadline to be extended to Jan. 31.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
The $500 on the card is currently scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m. Dec. 29. It was previously scheduled to expire on Dec. 27.
More than 2,300 of the 3,700 cards have been activated with about a million dollars spent.
The cards can be used at grocery stores and convenience stores on Oahu. To use the card, it must first be activated.
To activate a card, visit oneoahu.org/city-card or call the activation hotline at 1-877-827-7727 or 1-800-342-7374 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hawaii time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Governors meet with President Biden on new COVID-19 vaccination strategies as pace stalls
- Senators discuss federal cybersecurity following SolarWinds hack
- 77-year-old man in critical condition after being rescued from near drowning at Sharks Cove
- 5 men charged with child sex solicitation as part of Operation Keiki Shield
- IRS has $1.3 billion in unclaimed tax refunds, and there’s 1 week left to claim them