HONOLULU (KHON2) — Officials say they’re working on having the City Card deadline to be extended to Jan. 31.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
The $500 on the card is currently scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m. Dec. 29. It was previously scheduled to expire on Dec. 27.
More than 2,300 of the 3,700 cards have been activated with about a million dollars spent.
The cards can be used at grocery stores and convenience stores on Oahu. To use the card, it must first be activated.
To activate a card, visit oneoahu.org/city-card or call the activation hotline at 1-877-827-7727 or 1-800-342-7374 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hawaii time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- White House COVID-19 team to brief public as states ease restrictions
- Strong 379,000 jobs added in hopeful sign for US economy
- DUI first time offenders accept lesser conviction in efforts to speed up court backlogs
- Windward showers and trade winds to ramp up this weekend
- Gas prices on the rise again, could continue rising throughout the year