HONOLULU (KHON2) — Oahu Community Correctional Center reports that eight more inmates and six more staff members tested positive for the coronavirus on Aug. 20.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
According to the Department of Public Safety, 115 inmate results and 23 staff results were received on Thursday. Of those, eight inmates tested positive and 107 were negative. For staff, six tested positive and 17 were negative.
The Department of Health completed the initial round of mass testing on Thursday and will continue follow up testing for all inmates at OCCC in the coming week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Honolulu Zoo prepares for HallowZoo SCARE-venger hunt
- Habilitat’s Haunted Drive Thru Returns After A Successful First Year
- Game Preview: ‘Bows are back on the road for pivotal conference clash against Utah State this weekend
- Hālau Hula Ka Noe’au back in the Prince Lot Hula Festival
- Climate Controlled Skin Care with Pour Moi