HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Palolo woman turned turned 100 on Sunday, May 31.
Esther Nowell sat in front of her home so that others could help her celebrate the milestone and so well-wishers could drive by and offer their congratulations and gifts.
So what’s the secret to living a long life?
“I tell everybody my secret,” she said. “It’s you have to do yoga, eat yogurt, and never wear tight shoes.”
Her other advice, she joked, is to select your parents very carefully for good genes.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- HSTA raises concerns about DOH school reopening metrics
- St. Louis graduate, Kamalei Correa, placed on Titans reserve/COVID-19 list
- Lt. Gov. says Alaska Airlines working to be pre-test travel partner
- Lawmakers react to unruly presidential debate
- Two sharks spotted at Kaimana Beach