HONOLULU (KHON2) — The last day to receive a free surge test from the City and County of Honolulu will be Monday, Nov. 30.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Officials will be using the remaining test kits from the surge testing this summer to complete the round scheduled for Nov. 30.
Anyone can make an appointment, but priority will be given to workers in the tourism industry.
The surge testing on Nov. 30 will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Waikiki Shell
- Queens West Hospital
- Neal Blaisdell Center
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Kailua District Park
To register for an appointment, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- AAA Hawaii: Honolulu Average Gas Price Drops Below $4
- State Creates New Ads to Address Teen Vaping
- Take2: Artists of Hawaii Now Exhibit at the Honolulu Museum of Art
- Groundbreaking ceremony for new affordable senior apartments project is being held in downtown Honolulu
- Hawaii reports 588 COVID cases, 8 new deaths