HONOLULU (KHON2) — The last day to receive a free surge test from the City and County of Honolulu will be Monday, Nov. 30.
On the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Officials will be using the remaining test kits from the surge testing this summer to complete the round scheduled for Nov. 30.
Anyone can make an appointment, but priority will be given to workers in the tourism industry.
The surge testing on Nov. 30 will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Waikiki Shell
- Queens West Hospital
- Neal Blaisdell Center
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Kailua District Park
To register for an appointment, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- African bird depicted in ‘The Lion King’ nearly extinct, research shows
- Top military officer says US needs new, high-tech weapons for future wars: ‘We are already challenged’
- What is monkeypox? A microbiologist explains what’s known about this smallpox cousin
- Twerking, Twinkies and cigarettes: Reddit users reveal the ‘guilty pleasures’ they hide from their spouses
- Texas landscape worker dies in bee attack while suspended from tree: ‘It was horrible’