HONOLULU (KHON2) — The last day to receive a free surge test from the City and County of Honolulu will be Monday, Nov. 30.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Officials will be using the remaining test kits from the surge testing this summer to complete the round scheduled for Nov. 30.
Anyone can make an appointment, but priority will be given to workers in the tourism industry.
The surge testing on Nov. 30 will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Waikiki Shell
- Queens West Hospital
- Neal Blaisdell Center
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Kailua District Park
To register for an appointment, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- US has warned Israel of concerns over the death toll in Gaza
- Barbie doll honoring Cherokee leader met with mixed emotions
- A shore thing: Ocean safety during the festive season
- Tourist flights over national parks face new rules. None are stricter than at Mount Rushmore
- 9 ono easy, healthy options for holiday buffets