HONOLULU (KHON2) — The City and County of Honolulu has now extended the deadline to use the City Card until Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
We’re Hawaii’s weather station, get the latest forecast and radar information here
The deadline to was originally set for Sunday, Dec. 27.
The city reports that 2,124 of 3,724 City Cards have been activated to date.
The cards can be used at grocery stores and convenience stores on Oahu including Sam’s Club and Costco. To use the card, it must first be activated.
To activate a card, visit oneoahu.org/city-card. or call the activation hotline at 1-877-827-7727 or 1-800-342-7374 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hawaii time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’
- 3 seriously hurt after driver plows into Christmas parade crowd in California
- Nakanishi returns to coach against UH
- Texas AG says abortions still prosecutable despite court exemptions
- DoorDash reveals top-ordered food for 2023