HONOLULU (KHON2) — The City and County of Honolulu has now extended the deadline to use the City Card until Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
We’re Hawaii’s weather station, get the latest forecast and radar information here
The deadline to was originally set for Sunday, Dec. 27.
The city reports that 2,124 of 3,724 City Cards have been activated to date.
The cards can be used at grocery stores and convenience stores on Oahu including Sam’s Club and Costco. To use the card, it must first be activated.
To activate a card, visit oneoahu.org/city-card. or call the activation hotline at 1-877-827-7727 or 1-800-342-7374 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hawaii time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Winds to be a tad gustier Sunday as disturbance passes by
- Monk seal conservationist sees a ‘pattern’ in the death of 6 seals on Molokai
- COVID delta surge trending down, but Hawaii experts warn not to let guard down
- Incoming showers for east end of state
- EMS: Boy in critical condition, another in serious after truck rolls over in Maili