HONOLULU (KHON2) — Several businesses on Oahu violated the Mayor’s emergency order so the Honolulu Liquor Commission required them to close for 24-hours.
Are you ready for hurricane season, find local resources and preparation advice here.
Takumi on Kapolei Parkway served alcohol after 10 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18.
Chicken Factory on Keeaumoku also served alcohol after 10 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19
TJ Sports Bar and Grill on Kapiolani Blvd. had customers without masks in groups, had more than 50% capacity and did not keep contact tracing records on Friday, Nov. 20.
The Ginza Nightclub/Mystique Lounge on Hopaka Street served alcohol after 10 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 20.
1938 Indochine/Qing Mu on Ala Moana Blvd had groups of more than five customers mingling inside on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Platinum Lounge on King Street served alcohol after 10 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Seattle diverted due to disturbance
- UH women’s volleyball sweeps UC Riverside to begin Big West play
- Murphy Street Collector on KHII
- Habilitat bringing back haunted drive-thru at Aloha Stadium
- Hawaii offering monthly bonuses to attract airport screeners before holiday season