HONOLULU (KHON2) — Several businesses on Oahu violated the Mayor’s emergency order so the Honolulu Liquor Commission required them to close for 24-hours.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
Takumi on Kapolei Parkway served alcohol after 10 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18.
Chicken Factory on Keeaumoku also served alcohol after 10 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19
TJ Sports Bar and Grill on Kapiolani Blvd. had customers without masks in groups, had more than 50% capacity and did not keep contact tracing records on Friday, Nov. 20.
The Ginza Nightclub/Mystique Lounge on Hopaka Street served alcohol after 10 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 20.
1938 Indochine/Qing Mu on Ala Moana Blvd had groups of more than five customers mingling inside on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Platinum Lounge on King Street served alcohol after 10 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- How much do tickets to Super Bowl LV in Tampa cost right now?
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected