HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported no new cases of COVID-19 today for the state. The total is still 640.
Of the 640 total positive tests, 49 are still active cases. The DOH reports 45,023 test results have been received as of May 18th.
No new cases required hospitalization, and one additional patient has been released from isolation, totaling 574 recoveries.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 77
- Honolulu: 415
- Kauai: 21
- Maui: 117
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 82
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 574 (1)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Hawaii women’s basketball pulls away from Loyola Marymount, 76-63
- ‘Catastrophic flooding’ expected as officials urge residents to prepare; Shelters available for Oahu public
- Storm system creating hazardous conditions statewide
- Kahului Airport terminal without power, HDOT says; runway not operational
- Gov. Ige, congressional delegation call on Navy to halt operations at Red Hill