HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported no new cases of COVID-19 today for the state. The state total remains 643.
Of the 643 total positive tests, 34 are active cases. The DOH reported 50,371 test results have been received as of May 24th.
No new cases required hospitalization, and some data cleaning removed one previously reported hospitalization. One additional patient was released from isolation. The number of recoveries is now 592.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81
- Honolulu: 414
- Kauai: 20
- Maui: 118
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 83
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 592 (1)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Hawaii governor continues emphasizing mask-wearing to visitors
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- POW! WOW! opens first exhibit at Bishop Museum
- Many Hawaii residents want to follow new CDC guidelines on masks, others not so much
- Hawaii property owners must meet deadline for final monthly payment option to avoid penalties