HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported no new cases of COVID-19 today for the state for the third day in a row. The state total remains 643.
Of the 643 total positive tests, 33 are active cases. The DOH reported 51,202 test results have been received as of May 26th.
No new cases required hospitalization. One additional patient was released from isolation. The number of recoveries is now 593.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81
- Honolulu: 414
- Kauai: 20
- Maui: 118
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 83
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 593 (1)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Biden tours Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center, says future of America is electric cars
- State takes emergency action to save broken corals in Honolulu Harbor’s channel
- Limited number of fans permitted to attend final ‘Bows baseball series of the season this weekend
- What is Murder?
- UH to upgrade Waikiki Aquarium’s water system after DOH finds violations