Honaunau, Hawaii (KHON2) — Puuhonua O Honaunau and Kalokohonokohau National Historical parks are opening more of their facilities to visitors.
Visitor services have resumed.
Park users can now use the visitor center parking lot at each park.
If you do want to check out the parks, you’re encouraged to bring your own water, food and hand sanitizer.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Military installations begin health condition Charlie
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia